Kidz Brain coach
Food for Brain Health & Memory Support.
1. Kawagishi, H., Zhuang, C., 2008. Compounds for dementia from Hericium erinaceum. Drugs Fut. 33, 149–155.
2. Phan, C.W., Lee, G.S., Hong, L.S., Wong, Y.T., Brkljaca, R., Urban, S., Abd Malek, S.N., Sabaratnam, V., 2014. Hericium erinaceus (Bull.: fr) Pers. cultivated under tropical conditions: isolation of hericenones and demonstration of NGF-mediated neurite outgrowth in PC12 cells via MEK/ERK and PI3K-Akt signaling pathways. Food Funct. 5, 3160–3169.
3. Wong, K.H., Naidu, M., David, P., Abdulla, M.A., Abdullah, N., Kuppusamy, U.R., Sabaratnam, V., 2011. Peripheral nerve regeneration following crush injury to rat peroneal nerve by aqueous extract of medicinal mushroom Hericium erinaceus (Bull.: fr) Pers. (Aphyllophoromycetideae). Evid. Based Complement. Altern. Med., 10.
60 chewable tablets x 1000 mg
Ingredients: Each chewable tablets 1000mg contains: Inulin (360mg/1000mg), Isomalt, Mixed Fruits Powder (Blackberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Elderberry), NevGro™ (Organic Monkey Head Mushroom Extract), Organic Tiger Milk Mushroom Extract, Multi-vitamins and Multi-minerals
Recommended Usage: Chew well before swallow. Consume on a daily basis.
Storage: Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from light and moisture. For best result, consume within 60 days after opening.
Hericium erinaceus is known as Monkey Head Mushroom or Lion’s Mane Mushroom in English, ‘Hou Tou Gu’ in Chinese and ‘Yamabushitake’ in Japanese. It is high in nutritional and medicinal value. Monkey head mushroom is a culinary-medicinal mushroom and has a long history of usage in traditional Chinese medicine as a tonic for stomach disorders, ulcers gastrointestinal discomfort and related illnesses. Recent researches showed that monkey head mushroom is also beneficial for those who are physically and mentally stressful, memory decline and depressed.
Monkey Head Mushroom – Booster for Brain & Nerve Health!
Numerous of scientific researchers have been proven that the monkey head mushroom support brain health. Reports showed that monkey head mushroom contains polysaccharides, β-glucan, hericenones, and erinacines that promote nerve growth factor (NGF) production in brain, and neuronal cells regeneration. Findings from scientific studies prove that monkey head mushroom may beneficial for the prevention and management of neurodegeneration disorders, including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease and for repairing neurological trauma from strokes, improving muscle or motor response pathways, and increasing cognitive function1,2,3.
Benefits of Kidz NevGro:
• Cognitive Enhancer
• Concentration Enhancer
• Learning Enhancer
• Memory Enhancer
• Mood Stabilizer
• Immune Enhancer
Why Kidz NevGro?
• Unique Formulation with Fresh Organic Monkey Head Mushroom Extract and Organic • • Tiger Milk Mushroom Extract
• No Colouring, No preservative, No Flavouring
• 100% Mixed Fruits Powder
• Suitable for Vegetarian
• Dairy-Free and Lactose-Free
• Taste Good, Chewable – Kids Love it