Essence of Organic Black Jelly with LingZhi Extract
Our Blood Purification Master
Food for Blood Vessels and Bowel Cleansing
Product Code: L002
6 bottles x 150 ml
Organic Auticularia polytricha (black fungus mushroom) and extract, LingZhi extract, brown sugar, pandan leaves and reverse osmosis water.
Certified Halal MS1500:2009: JAKIM/(S)/(22.00)/492/2/1 014-08/2016
Recommended Usage: Adult: 1 bottle, 2 to 3 times per week for a normal person. Advisable to consume all after open.
Storage Method: Store in a cool and dry place
Caution: Not recommended for children below 12 years old, pregnant women and heart patient with blood-thinning medication such as warfarin, heparin or aspirin.
The Essence of Black Fungus Mushroom is formulated from premium quality of organic Auricularia polytricha, also known as black fungus, black jelly or cloud ear mushroom. Black fungus mushroom is rich in polysaccharides, nucleic acids, amino acids, iron, β-carotene, vitamin B, calcium, zinc and water-soluble fibre. Black fungus mushroom has been showing the potential of black fungus mushroom in lowering blood cholesterol level1, lowering blood lipid concentration2, and prevention from cardiovascular disease3.
The Essence of Black Fungus Mushroom is supplemented with organic LingZhi extract, a special formula that brings you a premium tonic for overall wellness. Besides, this product is produced by high technology, undergoes strict and precise quality control in order to ensure the quality of the product. It’s a ready-to-drink natural product, free from fats and cholesterol, does not contain any preservatives and additives.
Benefits of Essence of Black Fungus Mushroom:
– Regulate Blood Cholesterol Level
– Regulate Blood Lipid Level
– Prevent Constipation
– Improve Bowel Movement
– Keep Fit & Slim
– Enhance Cardiovascular System
Who Needs the Essence of Black Fungus Mushroom?
– Overweight / Obese
– Unhealthy Lifestyle
– Unhealthy Diet
– Chronic Diseases Patient*
*Please consult pharmacist/nutritionist
1. Zhao, S., et al., Extraction of a soluble polysaccharide from Auricularia polytricha and evaluation of its anti-hypercholesterolemic effect in rats. Carbohydrate polymers, 2015. 122: p. 39-45.
2. Yang, B.-K., et al., Hypolipidemic effect of an exo-biopolymer produced from the submerged mycelial culture of Auricularia polytricha in rats. Biotechnology Letters, 2002. 24(16): p. 1319-1325.
3. Jiangwei, M., Q. Zengyong, and X. Xia, Optimisation of extraction procedure for black fungus polysaccharides and effect of the polysaccharides on blood lipid and myocardium antioxidant enzymes activities. Carbohydrate polymers, 2011. 84(3): p. 1061-1068.